Our expert healthcare consultants have experience across all of our service areas: Clinical Operations, Management Consulting, and Information Technology. This means Culbert delivers integrated solutions to the challenges that face the healthcare industry today. It has always been our philosophy and practice to invest in on-going training and development of our staff. This translates directly to the quality of service we are able to consistently provide to clients nationwide.
Culbert Service Offering
Our firm is structured into three service areas:
- Physician Support Services
- Practice Performance Improvement
- EHR Optimization
- Patient Access Centralization
- Physician Leadership Development
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Interim Management
- Physician Practice Development
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Revenue Integrity
- Operational Transformation
- Clinical Alignment
- IT Strategy & Vendor Selection
- Implementation, Optimization & Upgrade Services
- Community Alignment Programs
- System Integration
- Data Conversion
- Custom Reporting
Culbert Healthcare Consultants
Our consultants are fully employed and average 18 years of industry experience prior to joining the firm. Employing our staff and not utilizing independent contractors provides several advantages to our clients:
- Culbert invests in on-going training and development enabling our consultants to stay abreast of the ever changing landscape of the healthcare industry. Additionally, our IT consultants maintain multiple vendor certifications to develop both broad and deep expertise.
- Culbert has developed a variety of tools and methodologies which we utilize throughout our engagements. This includes clinical alignment strategies, physician compensation plans, revenue cycle assessment methodology, physician engagement tools, and implementation and upgrade project plans. Using a base of fully employed consultants ensures a disciplined approach for utilizing these methodologies and provides a greater degree of quality control over our work.
- Culbert strongly believes that career development and learning opportunities are key to employee retention. The diversity of our service offering enables our consultants to work on cross-functional teams to learn different aspects of the healthcare industry. This cross-pollination of skills and capabilities would not be possible in typical healthcare consulting firms.