Are you Ready to Make a Difference?
At Culbert, our expert consultants enable our clients to successfully navigate the changing healthcare landscape.
We are currently looking for Revenue Cycle experts who have experience managing billing operations in hospital, professional and single billing office environments.
Experience working with Epic, Cerner, GE and Allscripts in academic and integrated delivery environments is highly desired.
If you are a results driven leader with extensive revenue cycle management experience and have a demonstrated ability to billing performance and the patient experience, let’s connect at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more details below:
Senior Consultant, Health Care Provider, Revenue Cycle Transformation
Our Revenue Cycle Practice
As the healthcare industry faces increasing financial pressures from evolving reimbursement models, government regulations, Accountable Care Organizations, and healthcare reform, it has never been more important for physicians and hospitals to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of revenue cycle performance. Culbert’s Revenue Cycle practice provides comprehensive solutions to maximize performance, increase efficiencies and enhance the overall patient experience.
Work you’ll do
Senior Consultants perform detailed, quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to address health care organizations’ biggest challenges. These challenges encompass everything from helping providers increase revenues, decrease costs, accelerate cash flow, improve clinical outcomes and operational workflow efficiencies by addressing people, processes, and technology across every aspect of the project lifecycle.
Responsibilities typical of a Senior Consultant on one of these projects could include:
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
- Develop work plans for components of an engagement
- Coordinate activities between work streams
- Provide guidance to junior consultants as they manage large, confidential and complex data sets
- Facilitate client interviews and client meetings
- Develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
- Design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required with a Master’s degree highly preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in revenue cycle operations in a health care provider, consulting, or technology vendor environment
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Competent in Microsoft suite of Business Software, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel 100%
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will also have the following preferred skills
- Experience in one or more the following revenue cycle functions: Patient Access, Revenue Integrity and Patient Financial Services
- Proficiency and experience with financial, billing and reimbursement data
- Experience with hospital financial and patient accounting systems, such as Epic, Cerner, GE, Allscripts
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
- Tolerance for working in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion