Wayne Thompson, Executive Consultant
Wayne is a former CIO and a seasoned healthcare executive with over three decades of management experience.
Wayne’s recent projects include:
- Vendor selection: leading an evaluation of EHR infrastructure hosting options for a large integrated delivery network.
- Vendor due diligence: evaluating both on-premise and remote-hosted options including Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis.
- IT leadership: working with organizations to establish an effective and inclusive governance structure.
- IT strategic planning including, Digital Health, IT Service Management, Vendor Selection
- AI readiness
- Interim IT and program leadership
If you’d like to learn more about Wayne’s background and recent project successes, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org